The loss of bone density that occurs due to osteoporosis happens very slowly. Most of the time you won’t even able to detect the symptoms or the outward signs until you are experiencing any sort of fractures after minor incidence like coughing, sneezing or falling. Mostly wrists, spinal vertebrae, and hips are the affected region. If your spine is facing some breaking of bone, then it will change the posture or the curvature of your spine. So the different causes which might be the reason behind the development of this bone disease or osteoporose are stated below:
• Calcium is one of the most important minerals which helps in forming the bone structures. If your body is lacking calcium or is having a low level of it, then it will make your bones weak. If this happens then osteoporosis installs very easily. Moreover, you need to ensure the synthesis of vitamin D along with the consumption of calcium in order to notice changes.
• As your body starts to age, the regeneration of the bones will start to reduce and you will go through several hormonal changes and the calcium stock will gradually decrease so this will all together accelerate the process of having osteoporosis.
• There are several genetic factors, so if your family member is being diagnosed with osteoporosis, then there are chances that you can also develop the same condition.
• If you are having several eating disorders like bulimia nervosa, orthorexia or anorexia then you might suffer from this condition. If you have the habit of smoking tobacco or consume excessive alcohol then it will also increase your chance of developing osteoporosis.
• If you are suffering from any autoimmune diseases like and ankylosing spondylitis or rheumatoid arthritis, kidney disease or cancer then you can develop this condition.
It is very important to detect this condition very quickly and go through osteoporose tratamento.